We have GRADE news! :)
GRADEpro now has over 100 000 users!
Thank you for your trust and input and for sharing your evidence-based journey with us!
We have learned a lot from you.
We are organizing a GIVEAWAY on Twitter to celebrate this special occasion.
To take part in the GIVEAWAY:
1. Like and Retweet our 100k Tweet
3. Tell us in the quote or comment your experience connected to working with GRADEpro! (optional - for extra rewards)
It could be either:
- one of your favorite papers created with GRADEpro
- your experience using GRADEpro,
- or any message related to your work with GRADEpro
Everyone who takes part in the GIVE AWAY will have a chance to win one of the three Vouchers for the INGUIDE Course Level 1: Guideline Panel Member Certification Course.
Moreover, out of all participants, we will choose some of the most inspiring comments and send you small GRADEpro-related gifts from our team!
We look forward to hearing from you!
We will announce the GIVEAWAY winners on the 14th of July at 17:00 CEST/ 11:00 EDT.
One day after the GRADE Working Group meeting in Kraków
What is the INGUIDE program?
INGUIDE - International Guideline Development Credentialing & Certification Program
INGUIDE is a comprehensive, evidence-based, and up-to-date training program for guideline recommendation and development. It is the product of a joint partnership between leaders in the field of guideline development - Guidelines International Network (GIN), a global network of guideline producing organizations and guideline participants, and world-renowned experts in guideline research, development and implementation at McMaster University’s Department of Health Research Methods, Evidence, and Impact.
To provide comprehensive, evidence-based, up-to-date guideline development training to guideline development group members.
To establish GIN & McMaster Guideline Development training as an essential component for guideline development group participation.
Read more here: https://inguide.org/
- Follow the Twitter rules while posting: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules
- Do not create multiple accounts - we will not take these tweets into account
- Do not post the same tweet repeatedly - only one entry from each account will take part in the giveaway
- Do not forget to mention us in your update - so we can see all the relevant tweets
- Tell us about your work related to GRADEpro tool - the posts which are not relevant will not take part in the contest
Terms and conditions
GRADEpro 100K GIVEAWAY
No purchase required. Contest begins on June 28 06, 2022 at 16:40 CEST and ends on July 14, 2022 at 16:40 CEST. There are a total of three main prizes available to be won consisting of INGUIDE Level 1: Guideline Group or Panel Member Certification Course prizes of approximate retail value of $170 CAD each. There are a total of 10 extra prizes available to be won consisting of GRADE-pro related items, such as shirts, candies, stationary of approximate retail value of $30 CAD each. Open to legal residents globally, who are the age of majority in the province or territory of residence at time of entry and who are GRADEpro GDT users. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before the contest closes. Limit one entry per person/e-mail address/Twitter account. For full rules visit: Our guidelines for running promotions | Twitter Help/ GRADEpro GIVEAWAY - Celebrating 100 000 users of GRADEpro worldwide | Blog (evidenceprime.com).